* The Vantage™ Break-Away System is included when you purchase a BrakeBuddy® Vantage™ unit
1. Mount the junction box at the front of your towed vehicle.
2. Install the wiring harness from the Breakaway, through the firtewall, to the junction box.
3. Attach the steel cable from your motorhome to the junction box receptacle.
4. In the event your towed vehicle ever detaches from the motorhome, the steel cable pulls the receptacle out of the junction box. This activates the BrakeBuddy which stops the towed vehicle. The BrakeBuddy will continue to apply the brakes until the receptacle is reconnected to the junction box.